Tuesday, December 4, 2012

The Paper Loft Holiday Challenge!


Let's see your Holiday Projects!

This challenge will run from December 4th - December 10th.
We want everyone to play so you can enter using any paper products for this challenge. 

One person will be chosen randomly to win 
a $50 Gift Certificate from The Paper Loft

To Enter:
Post a link to your Holiday Project at the bottom of this post by 1:00 pm CT on Dec 10th. 
Follow the The Paper Loft blog.
Like us on Facebook.
Post a link to our challenge on your blog or upload to an online gallery.
If you are submitting to an online gallery please use  the keyword TPLC01

***No back linking please. Your project must be new.



Here is a beautiful Christmas layout from Vicki Garrett that is featured in the challenge banner using papers from Scattered Pine Mountain and Gentler Times.

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

4 comments:

  1. OOO!!! As soon as I get home!!! :) LOVE the Page from Miss Gee!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous LO and great challenge!
    I uploaded my project...the picture did not show for some reason so I just added my picture but it is linked to my project!
    Happy Friday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I entered some of my 2012 cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried to upload my project and I hoped it worked. It showed up and then disappeared.

    ReplyDelete