Monday, June 3, 2013

PLS06 The Paper Loft Sketch Challenge Winner!

Before I go any farther I just want to say we had some absolutely gorgeous entries this month! For those who entered and were not chosen PLEASE enter again! We'll have a new sketch up at the end of the week.  Thank you for your beautiful entries!

  Our winner for the PLS06 Sketch & Guest Designer Contest! 


  Lori will receive a prize package of The Paper Loft products PLUS the be our July 2013 Paper Loft Guest Designer! 
 Please contact Jeanne (click here) for prize information.
Here is Lori's entry using papers from Shades of Gray.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I thought the entries were ALL very good, but this one is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for picking my layout!!!! I am thrilled to bits!!!

    ReplyDelete